Cisco CCNP training Delhi is offered to candidates who have the basic knowledge provided at associate level courses of Cisco. The in-depth training of CCNP R&S (Routing & Switching), CCNP Security (CCSP), CCNP Voice courses prepare candidates to handle planning and building solutions of LAN & WAN, protocols such as OSPF & EIGRP, switching technologies like Ether Channel,, MSTP, HSRP, troubleshooting and deploying complex security, sound implementation, VoIP technologies, operation, gateways, as well as advance data centre technologies such as orchestration plus automation. These courses are focused on preparing the candidate for 100% job placements in IT & Networking industry.
CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK PROFESSIONAL (CCNP)
NG Networks, being the best institute in Delhi for Cisco CCNP course, offers full Job Guarantee.
NG Networks offers best training in CCNP courses such as CCNP R&S (Routing & Switching), CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, CCNP DC (Data Centre), as well as CCNP Service Provider. NG Networks is the premium institute that offers training in Cisco CCNP courses and 100% job placement guarantee with them so that the candidates do not need to go any other online examination or rigorous certification module, and get placed at the top firms in IT & networking industry, right after the completion of their training from NG Networks institute.
Cisco CCNP R&S (Routing & Switching)
The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates a candidate has the ability to plan, implement, verify, and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless, and video solutions.
Pre-requisites: To attain this course Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Course, prior completion of the CCNA course or equivalent level of knowledge is must
Course Curriculum: AS per the current Cisco Curriculum.
Routing – Routing is the act of moving information across an inter-network from a source to a destination. Along the way, at least one intermediate node typically is encountered. It’s also referred to as the process of choosing a path over which to send the packets. Routing is often contrasted with bridging, which might seem to accomplish precisely the same thing to the casual observer.
- Redistribution, Offset-List, Distribute-List
- EIGRP- Basic, Stub Config, Three Way Default Route Generation, Summarization, Authentication, Unequal Cost, Load Balancing
- OSPF – Basic, OSPF Packets, States, LSA, Summarization Virtual-Link, Area Concept, Network Type, Authentication, LSA Filtration
- BGP – Basic, BGP States, Messages, Path Selection Criteria, Basic BGP Config, Attributes, Community, Multihoming, Confederation Practical
- IPV6 Basic along with Redistribution Site-to-Site VPN, NAT
Switching- In large networks there might be multiple paths linking sender and receiver. Information may be switched as it travels through various communication channels. There are three typical switching techniques available for digital traffic.
- Circuit Switching
- Message Switching
- Packet Switching
- Basic L2 Revision, L3 Switching, VLAN
- Inter- Vlan Routing, VTP, RACL and VACL
- Private- Vlan, STP and Advance STP Concept
- Ether- Channel, HSRP, DHCP Relay-Agent, Port Security
All These Topic will consist CCNP TSHOOT Configuration:
- MPLS TOPIC
- MPLS Architecture
- Forwarding Labelled Packets
- Label Distribution Protocol
- Cisco Exprerss Forwarding
- MPLS VPN
- MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Inter-As MPLS Design – Option B
- (VPNV4 BGP Exchange)
- Multicast Concept
- Any Source Multicast
- Source Specific Multicast
- Intra Domain and Inter Domain Multicast Routing
- PIM -DM PIM -SM
- Implement Auto-RP BSR
- Implement MSDP